When your computer is running slowly or keeps crashing, and you can't figure out why, then it's time to call in the professionals.
Keeping your computer running smoothly causes you less frustration and helps you to work faster. However, discovering what is causing your computer to run slowly and how to remedy it is best left to the professionals.
When you call an dedicatech ltd. engineer out to repair your computer they will aim to diagnose hardware issues during the visit. If possible they will remedy the problem on the spot or suggest any upgrades that are needed to get your computer back on track.
What are the common faults?
- Software not running properly - this could be caused by insufficient system requirements and could be remedied by simply upgrading your hardware.
- Error messages on start up - there is possibly a fault with the hardware or operating system which requires a professional to identify the issue to remedy it.
- Motherboard / CPU failure - Once diagnosed by a professional this is easily replaced without loss of data.
- Hard drive failure - Once diagnosed this can be replaced. However, your data can not be retrieved (that is why it is important to make regular back-ups of valuable files).
- Computer over heating - CPU fan is not functioning therefore needs replacing.
What to do if your computer is running slowly, won't come on or produces an error message at start up.
- Call dedicatech ltd. on 07907990836.
- Talk to one of our friendly telephone operators, they will ask you to describe your computer problem with as much detail as possible.
- Arrange a time that is convenient to you for one of our engineers to come out and diagnose your computer problem. If possible our engineer will aim to fix your problem on the spot.