The backing up of company data must be at the top of any businesses priorities. In a recent study by Gartners, where a business suffers a catastrophe and has not successfully backed up their data – in excess of 80% would be insolvent within 2 years.
At dedicatech ltd., we understand the importance of back-ups – but we also understand that there are a whole host of different ways to back-up data. Our partnership approach and non vendor-specific alignment means that we are best placed to advise each of our clients on their back-up options, given the specific nature of their business and it’s requirements.
There are a whole host of factors to consider when implementing a back-up solution. These include but are not limited to:
- What are the current back-up processes?
- How many sites does the client have?
- Is there a need for an entirely seamless solution with no human intervention?
- What budget is available?
- What would be the acceptable downtime in the event that a restore was required?
- What is the current IT infrastructure?
- What connectivity options are currently in place?
- How much data is there to back-up?
- What data is critical to the continuity of the business?
- What would need to be restored first in the event of a disaster, and what could wait a little longer?
Every organisation will have a different back-up solution which will be based on their specific needs. At dedicatech ltd., our consultative partnership approach would ensure that all options are considered and discussed with you, and that the best solution was delivered, implemented and supported by your dedicatech ltd. team.
Contact us today to discuss your backup requirements.